Tags: Accountants

Tax exempt income but subject to the Personal Income Tax in Spain

Do you work for a foreign company although you are tax resident in Spain due to you family situation? Then, be aware that you can obtain an exemption in your Personal Income Tax Return (in Spanish, the well-known IRPF) provided that you at least comply with these two conditions: 1º That you carry out those
  • Wim Lamers
  • Accountants, Law in Spain, Spanish tax, Tax law,
Read more